COMPUTER SOLUTIONS
Welcome to the portal

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

COMPUTER SOLUTIONS
Welcome to the portal
COMPUTER SOLUTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
COMPUTER SOLUTIONS

FREE BROWSING, CAREER, LIFESYTLE, EDUCATION

you are welcome to d latest naija information technology center

You are not connected. Please login or register

HOW TO SET UP YOUR OWN SHORTCODE NUMBER AND MAKE OVER N75,000 A WEEK FROM GSM USERS WITHOUT BEGGING OR SELLING ANY PRODUCT TO THEM

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

friks

friks

1.HOW TO SET UP YOUR OWN SHORTCODE NUMBER AND MAKE OVER N75,000 A WEEK FROM GSM USERS WITHOUT
BEGGING OR SELLING ANY PRODUCT TO THEM.

This is the secret Top GSM Short Code (i. e. 34500) Operators don’t want you to know… Well, I have decided again to release this secret to you.
Discover The Secret SMART Nigerian Marketers, Advertisers & Promoters Do To Get GSM Users That Give them Money Regularly Even Without Begging Or
Selling Any Product To Them… Guaranteed!
… Revealing a brand new medium of attracting genuine prospects to your adverts and at the same time earning in 3 dynamic ways. . .

Dear Fellow Nigerian,
What you have just read above is not a joke. After several months of Great research on how this money making machine can get into the hands of
ordinary Nigerians from the big players i. e. Mtech, I – Touch e. t. c. And here we are, it is at your door step, knocking gently at your door waiting for you to open. Next, I will tell you what the perfect GSM Money Making Machine is.

WHAT IS THE PERFECT GSM MONEY MAKING SYSTEM?
The perfect GSM Money Making System is a system that collects GSM users’ money, phone numbers and email addresses when they request for more information about your advertised product or service by sending a text like: ‘Meet singles in Nigeria, Send single to 34500 for just N100/sms from GLO/MTN/AIRTEL/STARCOMMS, which they find very easy to do.
Have you ever sent a text to some short code numbers that look like this 34500? Then you must have given someone else money without him begging or even selling any product to you. That is the way so many people are giving money to different short code numbers regularly while the owners smile to the bank.And this
numbers are easy for you to get and start getting others to give you money regularly.

3 DYNAMIC WAYS TO EARN WITH THE SHORT CODE AFTER SETTING IT UP.
There are basically 3 dynamic ways to earn from the use of your short code system. That is itemized As follows:
1) you earn when GSM Users send their N100 to your short code. { the profit on these alone is quite enough to make you rich if you do not have any further information you want to sell to your subscribers}

2) If the product/service you advertised is saleable, you will earn when you offer your product’s sales letter to them.

3) You will earn when other people advertise their products/services to the details of your subscribers. I actually earned N25,000 in few minutes advertising a forex seminar at the cost of N50 per subscriber to 500 subscribers. Your story will be the same if you grab a copy of the GSM Money-Making Machine, activate it and make use of it. There is no
bluffing about it

HOW DO YOU FURTHER EARN WITH GSM USER’S PHONE NUMBERS AND ADDRESSES ALREADY IN YOUR EMAIL BOX?

Apart from the very fact that you can reach your subscribers directly if you have any other product to sell, you can turn their phone numbers and email addresses into another pot of water.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum